Tuesday 2 March 2010

Recall Karma

GM just announced a recall of 1.3 million vehicles. For those of us who bought a 2006 Pontiac G4 in Mexico, it’s time to head back to the dealership for some new steering motors. Maybe this is why GM didn’t shouldn’t have piled on Toyota for its brake recall problems.


Anyway, I have a serious question. Unfortunately, I only have an honorary degree in economics. Therefore, I’d like to ask you whether it’s better for the US economy to buy an American car built in Mexico or a Japanese car built in America. I’m not trying to be contrarian, I’m genuinely curious. And I want to be able to proudly wear this shirt without anyone being able to call me a poser.



[Via http://indyagenda.com]


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...